late night shopping late night shopping

Great!

That song really reminded me of something "The Streets" would sing...Great song, very funny "Oh S**T i forgot the light bulbs!".
I love the animation. And the guy that played the xylophone.

Overall great work

5/5 :-)
10/10 :-)

Star Worms Star Worms

Excellent

That movie really brought back my love for worms! (I must find my old copy!) Great graphics too, i think the characters were drawn very well, and overall a great flash! Well done!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Can't believe...

I have only just reviewed this! I played it the first day that it was submitted and many times since, but never got round to complimenting you two :)

Anyway, i love Dan's drawing style. So simple yet so effective!
Animation was great, very "1337" as it is said nower days...

The coding was outstanding too! Being an ASer myself i know how hard it is to program something like this,a nd people don't even take a second glance at the effort.

It was a very addictive game (just like AH), what can possibly be more fun than beating the crap out of some kids?

Well all in all, it was a fantastic game, and i'll support you by buying some more merchandise!

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Great!

I found it a great and enjoyable game! I love your drawing style and i think the click to move thing is quite cool, it's like a cross between a side scroller and an RTS....It's great anyway!

Good luck in the GoG competition! This is a worth winner.

Parachuting Parachuting

...

Very simple game, but very addictive. Amazing how somethin so simple can keep me entertained. Good job!